Latest Entries »
This is an intermediate level tutorial of Adobe Illustrator written by Andrei Marius. This tutorial will take up to 2 hours to complete. In the following tutorial you will learn how to create a bloody text effect in Adobe Illustrator. For starters you will learn how to create a textured background using a simple rectangle and the Appearance panel. Next, using a nice font, several built-in brushes and some basic vector shape building technique you will create the main text shapes. Moving on, taking full advantage of the Appearance panel, you will learn how to create the blood effect. Finally, using basic blending and masking techniques you will learn how to add some subtle highlights.
- Use Basic Shapes to Create a Complex Catrina Poster in Illustrator (tutorialchronicles.wordpress.com)
- Jay Payne: Adobe Illustrator Tutorial (lorenzduberry.wordpress.com)
- Adobe Illustrator and using After Effects (abbielizabethbeach.wordpress.com)
- Adobe Illustrator Tutorial Results! (winstontsia.wordpress.com)
- How to Draw A Triangle in Adobe Illustrator CS6 (kaypublique.com)